Young-EJYoung-EJ

AIM
YoungEJ36

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Really funny

i liked it. was laughing for at least 5 minutes non stop lmao. i just wish it was a bit longer, ya know? i'm with the guy below me you should do one for super smash bros. btw i'm stupid but wats the easter egg?

Metal Gear: Cheater Metal Gear: Cheater

it's not HORRIBLE or anything.....

its just not funny. if you meant for it to be funny then u should work on it more. see what makes ppl laugh and wat not. good animation tho

Shadowii2 responds:

This isn't my best comedy-wise anyway, I have done better things before.
But thanks for your opinions anyway.

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

1 more lol

last 2 were awsome u should make 1 more jus for the heck of it

Gravity Ball 2 Gravity Ball 2

Entertaining, but Frustrating.

It's ok, but if u die on a level, u shouldn't have to start from square 1. and the gameplay could be a little better. but still a solid game.

Crusader Tank Crusader Tank

Seems like a repeat...

This game is fun non the less, but anyone remember that game "Black Hawk Striker 1 and 2" this is just like that but with a tank.

round here we ride slow -187- round here we ride slow -187-

Been a while since i been here man...

I ain't been back to newgrounds to check yo shit in a while, when i got on yo page i got hit HARD wit these last few beats. good to see you still on yo game man. that freestyle wasn't bad either. This junt hard no lie. i like slow beats like this wit a cold melodey and bass to match. keep it up man. holla

Drop Em -187- Drop Em -187-

Nice.

Lovin it man. The beginning got me confused on how the actual beat of the song would go. But who the f*ck cares? your a f*ckin natural.

BeAtBrEaKeR187 responds:

haha yeah its like "i dont see this bein too crazy" then POWWWWWW haha glad u liked it man

need an army ~187~ need an army ~187~

Kinda of tricky

When i saw the name i was expecting a Scarface beat. (BTW I would LOVE to see u make one of those.) But ey don't get me wrong this is still cold. The intro seems like it could be music behind a movie scene lol. And i love the strings on this. U got talent man.